Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Liners

I'm not sure if it is the age or the personality, but A is the queen of one liners. Here are a few that have made me laugh recently:

My parents are buying a new miniature schnauzer puppy when A heard this she told me in complete seriousness, "Mama, I'm going to give the puppy water....and dog food.....and teach it how to hunt." A my three year old huntress.

At lunch today we were discussing what the girls learned in Sunday School. J was sharing that her class talked about the story about Jacob and Esau. While J was attempting to explain the story A looked as if she was contemplating something. Finally she said, "Hey! Esau was in my class too!"

Today as I was putting on mascara, something I rarely do, A looked at me and said, "Mama, I love it when you pretty-tize your eyes!"

I'm not sure if these will be funny to anyone but me, I am a slightly biased source!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think they are pretty funny especially coming from a 3 year old.