Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kiddies or Kitties.....


I love how literal kids are. A great example of how kids take everything at face value happened today. To find it funny, you need to have a little background on my daughter, A. A is three years old going on sixteen. She marches to the beat of her own drum and has attitude to spare. As long as the attitude and independence are not directed towards me I definitely think it is a good thing!
This morning as R was saying goodbye he gave everyone a kiss and then said "Goodbye kiddies." A walked right over to him, one hand on her hip and a finger pointed in his direction, and said with the exasperation I have only heard from a teenager, "Dad, we are not cats!" This is why I love kids.

A's attitude pose

1 comment:

Rev Katie said...

OMG! This is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!