Tuesday, September 22, 2009

An Update

Apparently A forgot that she doesn't like going to school and had a great day. She told me she won't cry anymore when she gets on the bus or at school (we'll see if this resolve holds tomorrow). She also told me there is a boy in her class, she can't remember his name, who lives in our town. (not a big shocker to me since 99.9% of her class lives in our town, but apparently a revelation to A) She and the nameless little boy planned a playdate. These were the directions she gave to get to his house. "You go past the daycare, drive a little while and stop at his house." She told me this with the greatest authority that these directions would actually get us there. Can you just imagine two four years olds out on the playground discussing direction and the playdate they want to have. I love kids.

No comments: