Monday, January 12, 2009

Can You See Me?

S has found a favorite new hiding spot....my kitchen pantry. Now, those of you who have never been to my house might think this is an excellent choice for a one year old hang out, don't fool yourselves it is not. There are a few thing wrong with his hiding location. First, it isn't really a pantry, it is more like a large cupboard. This means he can't actually fit into the cabinet and shut the door. He basically wedges himself in between the door and the shelves, hoping we won't see his feet or the little hand holding the door shut. Secondly, because everyone in the vicinity can still see his feet and hands it is really not the best spot to discreetly hide.

The pros of his spot of choice are: He can grab and possibly eat treats off the snack shelf without me knowing and since I'm generally in the kitchen I can say "Where is S?" and he can burst out of the cabinet with a giant smile on his face. This game can entertain for hours.

The benefit for me is he looks so darn cute jumping out his hiding spot that I can't help but smile.

No comments: