Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I found a surprise when my garage door opened up this morning..... It had snowed! A beautiful, branch and grass covering, fluffy winter snow. The first snow of the season.

I am now officially feeling the holiday vibe. I have been faking it for a couple of weeks, for the sake of the kiddos, but now bring on the wreath, trees, and tinsel. I'm ready!

When A woke up and saw the snow she said to me, "I've always wanted it to snow on my window!" Apparently she has forgotten the last three winters it has snowed "on her window", but who is counting. S just stared and pointed yelling, "Ahh, ahh!" I'll translate for those of you who don't speak Sean, "Holy crap! What is that stuff?! It looks like fun!" J just looked at me and in a very serious voice said, "Finally!"

The only person in our household who didn't revel in the beauty of the snow fall was R, he is the one who had to shovel the beauty off our driveway....

No comments: