Friday, April 3, 2009

What the Kids and I Did Today...

In an effort to bring spring into our house and attempt to be a creative "project mom" the kids and I made these....


Spring chick cake balls! Aren't they adorable! I can't take credit for the idea, I found it on a blog called Bakerella. Bakerella is fabulous and even more OCD then me when it comes to baking.



Here is my favorite chick from the flock I made.
Doesn't it just say "come eat my delicious round body!"



Here is S's chick.
Never one to turn down an offer, he took my chick seriously.


Here is A's chick.
Notice the red eyelashes, they are a point of pride for A.


Finally J, she took this project very seriously.
Diligently working after everyone has finished. Can you tell she's a first born?



The finished product.
Personally I think the glasses are a nice touch.




Enough fun for now, time to get the yellow candy melt off of my floor, table and ceiling.

Happy Spring!

No comments: