Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sorry About the Rant

If you read my last post, sorry about the rant. It is just people can make me pretty fired up! To lighten the mood here are some quotes from my kiddos:

A was cuddling on the couch with a rock from our garden. When R asked her what she was doing she said, "Laying with my rock." R then says, "No I meant what is the rock doing in the house." A looked at him like he was a giant idiot and said, "Daaaad! Rock wanted to watch TV." Of course, that explains everything.

J came home from school and was telling me about the question of the day, was her teacher going to have a baby. Apparently most of the kids said no, the teacher doesn't looked outwardly pregnant. J told me "I thought about it and Mrs. P doesn't look pregnant, but I said yes. Why would they ask the question if it wasn't true." Smart girl, she already know no woman wants the world to think she's pregnant when she isn't!

Finally last night during a bath with S, A asked me why S has a "peanut" and she doesn't. Maybe it's time for separate tubs!

I hope these brought a smile to your face!

1 comment:

cookiesandmilk said...

I think that rant is justified. I can't count how many times other moms will ask this and I have started saying well I sorta do what a daycare worker would do, just you know for my own kids :)