Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny Sayings

Here are some funny things my kids have said lately:

~"Mom, can we go to booger king for lunch today ?" (A is a big fan of Burger King)

~"A, don't come near me. If I give you the red eye you'll be sorry!" (J is currently suffering with pink eye)

~"Aunt Franny, do you want to play on the Weed with us, the Weed is really fun!" (No, I'm not raising a house of stoners, A just really likes to play on the Wii)

~While playing the Price is Right with her Aunts, A was asked how much a new car would cost, in a very definitive voice while holding one finger in the air A said,"Forty dollars!"

~As I was getting ready for a night out J was helping me and doing her own make up. She carefully put eye shadow on the applicator, squeezed her eyes shut and smeared eyeshadow all over her face, getting a small amount actually on her eye lid. With her eyes still shut tight she said to me, "Mom, did I get it all?"

I hope these put a smile on your face. I know my children never fail to entertain me.

No comments: